Play in a 100 km² open world. Set in a city abandoned 350 years ago, surrounded by a huge wall holding back the ocean. When you leave the recovery chambers of Iclab's Industry, at first you will be guided around the world, but very quickly it will be up to you to choose your own goals and journey in this new world.
The wall is under Iclab's Industry's control. If they dislike your actions, they will make it their mission to destroy you. Your path is up to you.
• Retain your functions by finding material.
• Equip yourself to face all the dangers of the wall.
• Build to survive through nights with Bloodies.
• Become the best land and air pilot.
• Explore the region and understand this new world.
• Evolve and climb your way to the top ranks.
• Develop a RolePlay atmosphere.
• Multiple land vehicles
• Multiple aerial vehicles
• Multiple aquatic vehicles
• Bridges and dams that can be opened.
• Doors that can be opened and destroyed.
• Create and destroy lights.
• Elevators and tramways
Your gear, construction, stats, and your cyborg’s progress are saved for your next login. When you're destroyed, your matter disk drops to the ground and your gear is scattered about. The location of your death is visible on the map for all connected players. Run back to get your remains before another player does. Another cyborg will be delivered to you in the recovery chambers of the ICLAB's Industry complex.